We can help you with the following repairs:
- Replace a cut/broken halyard (rope) which has come off your flagpole.
- Replace a worn halyard (rope) before it breaks.
- Replace broken Trucks (mechanism at the top of your flagpole which allows you to higher & lower your flag.
- Replace or upgrade your topper.
- Replace or repair internal flagpole components.
- Straighten out flagpoles which have tilted to one side!
- Move Flagpoles from one location to another.
We have a very large A-Frame ladder for smaller flagpoles, and we have a bucket truck for flagpoles 25′ & higher!
- We restore Steel Flagpoles that have rusted. Depending on the condition, we can sand, apply a bonding agent and paint.
- We can clean Fiberglass Flagpoles that have lost their shine or Aluminum Flagpoles that have oxidized.
- We also restore Wood Flagpoles. Depending on the condition, we can sand and apply marine grade paint.
- We can determine if any of your flagpole parts need to be replaced.